This 3 Days Wildlife Tour in Tanzania takes you to explore the most adventurous parts of Tanzania. Visit Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater among other Tanzania wildlife destinations.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Pick up from your lodge in Arusha or from the airport to transfer you in your private 4×4 safari vehicle to Tarangire National park. The park is most famous for its elephant migration, birding and quiet authentic safari atmosphere in a unique surrounding of baobab trees. We will enjoy a game drive exploring the park. Lunch will be taken in a picnic site overlooking the Tarangire River. In the late afternoon we will arrive at the camp. Leisure time, dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Tarangire National Park to Lake Manyara
This morning, we are on the way to Lake Manyara. The national park has a lovely environment; a thin green band of forest, flanked on one side by the cliffs of the Rift Valley Wall, on the other by the shores of the ancient soda lake. Wildlife here is very diverse. We’ll see many baboons and if we’re lucky – the famous tree-climbing lion. Lake Manyara is also one of the finest parks for bird lovers. Lunch in a picnic site. In the afternoon we drive to our accommodation in Mto Wa Mbu village or to Karatu area for dinner and overnight.
Possibility for optional activity (quoted separately): Cycling in the lakeshore of Manyara or Cultural visit to Mto Wa Mbu
Accompanied by a local guide, enjoy a cycling ride through banana plantations to the Lakeshore of Manyara, or a guided walk to visit a village, interact with the locals, visit their plantations and have a good view of the rift valley escarpment.
Day 3: Mto Wa Mbu or Karatu to Ngorongoro Crater and on to Arusha or Airport
Today early in the morning, we proceed to Ngorongoro Conservation area. Upon arrival and after the gate procedures, we drive down to the crater floor for wildlife game. With its abundant water, excellent grazing and natural protection from the densely vegetated crater walls, the crater provides shelter to over 25000 animals, including the endangered Black Rhinoceros. Lunch will be taken in a picnic site inside the crater. In the afternoon we drive back to Arusha or directly to the airport for your flight to your next destination.
End of the 3 Days Wildlife Tour in Tanzania.
The Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tour include;
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- All lodge, camp and hotel accommodation listed based on double rooms sharing.
- Transport with our Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 with pop up roof for game drive fitted with HF radio communication.
- Dedicated Services of English speaking guide (possibility for more languages upon request in advance).
- All park fees, Transit fees and Crater fees.
- Government Vat fees.
- For the camping are included the Camping fees, Camping gears (tents, thick foam mattresses, pillows, table, chairs, cooking equipment). Our Cook will accompany the group to prepare the meals and take care of the campsites.
- Meals as prescribed in the itinerary.
- 1.5 liters of water per person per day.
Excluded from the Safari Price: International & Domestic flights, Visa fees, For camping accommodation please bring your personal sleeping bags, Tips and gratuities to the crew/personnel, Items of a personal nature – spa treatments, laundry, mini-bars, internet etc.